Friday, September 7, 2007

What in Your Nose is That Exciting?

I know that most kids pick their noses...it is a necessity for those who have not realized when to use a tissue, when to ask for a tissue or for those who cannot reach the tissues without the help of someone over 3 feet tall. But, I cannot fathom why after being told a bazillion times, that my two year old continues to pick his nose and/or stick something up his nose because there is a booger up there.

Yesterday on our drive home, I look into the rear view mirror and there he is again, sticking his finger up his nose. This is the conversation:

"Stop picking your nose please."
"I'm not!"
"Then why is your finger in your nose."
"It's not!"
"It looks like you are picking your nose, please stop."
"I'm just fixing it."
"What are your fixing exactly?"
"My nose, silly. That's not picking it."

It stands to reason, especially since most of our conversations these days have become persuasive in nature, that I am raising an attorney or a politician...either way, I am receiving an argument when the Boy doesn't like what I have to say. Anyone with insight in how to get the Boy to stop with the nose pickin', let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uuumm...the answer to your question (from the perspective of a little boy) is boogies!

Remember what I told you..every girl finds themselves in love (and marries) a one-time nosepicker!

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google