Thursday, November 1, 2007

Doctor in the Making?

The Boy is sleeping later and later recently. Could it be that this creature who has spent his entire life waking up before 6:30 AM will now, possibly, sleep until 7:15 EVERY morning from here on out? I will keep you posted. Last night could have been a fluke of Halloween Night excitement.

This morning when The Boy finally got out of bed, he had a strange article of clothing over his hand and arm...a sock. When I asked him why he had a sock on his arm, he told us that he had a boo boo and that was his bandaid. It made him feel better. He also told us that he put the sock on his arm sometime in the middle of the night. I had to almost bribe him to take it off before we went to school. He finally did. When asked what caused the boo boo on the ride to school he told me in was a dinosaur, the same one that was eating his feet last night under the dinner table. I honestly thought when I saw the sock on his hand when he woke up, that he was just confused in the middle of the night and put it on his hand/arm, but nope he had an imaginary dinosaur bite that needed medical attention. Who am I to question that procedure? I am just glad he was able to handle it without parental assistance in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google