Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sympathy Cravings

I really haven't had any terribly strange cravings this time around , but there is still time I guess. I have wanted a lot of fruit. And, early on I wanted things that were "drippy" like ribs. We will see how the weeks change my desires for food.

This morning, I had to wonder if The Boy was having cravings. The Husband fixed him a small bowl of cereal per usual. The Boy ate it all up and finished getting ready for school. With his coat on, he opened the door to the refrigerator, perused a bit and then asked his Daddy, "Can you fix me a bowl of pickles?"

We have never given The Boy a bowl of pickles before and all we have in the house are those petite dill pickles. So, The Husband gave The Boy a pickle in a bowl. He munched on it in the car on the way to school. I am sure his teachers thought the smell of pickles was a little weird this morning, but who can judge what a boy wants? At least he is eating breakfast.

No comments:

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google