Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today is a very blah day. I feel poopy, my car wouldn't start and I slept next to a coughing, head bonking, bed hogging almost four year old last night....all night...that equals no sleep for those with no experience. The joys of motherhood are endless. The Husband asked me if he thought we would have kids knowing what we know now. I think we would, we may have just thought about it a bit longer. It is totally worth it, but some days you just want to pull the covers over your head and sleep as long as you possibly can. Today was one of those days.

On a positive note, I have fun pictures for today's entry

Snow Angel


I have a mohawk.



The Boy's self inflicted haircut.
.

I don't know if I like cereal.



3 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh, I totally feel your pain. Two nights in a row with cranky George is killing me. I want my sleep! Plus, I wish I had known how often I was going to have to go to the doctor. Obviously, I wouldn't trade my kids (since I just had a third), but I definitely have my days where I wish I could just have a taste of my freedom. Hope your day improves!

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!! The haircut picture...that FACE...is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that earlier comment was from HTK!

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google