Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What's My Age Again?

This won't be about the Blink 182 song. Instead it is about my little boy who tends to act like an older version of himself sometimes. He can be so serious one minute and then fall right back into the 4 year old that he is. It makes for an interesting ride. He told me last night 'you're totally freaking me out!' What four year old says that? I am sure he heard those words come out of my mouth at some time..so I thought he didn't know what it meant. He told me when I asked him that it means things are weird. So, he does know what it means and I again underestimate the brain power of my child. This morning, he was back in four-year-old mode explaining the the Dogwood flowers on the porch were all traps and I must jump over or walk inbetween them or I will be trapped forever. Don't forget, he said, forever is a long time. I love him.

I love The Girl too. I haven't really blogged about her much yet because we are still learning about her personality. She is so much quieter than The Boy ever was. She has learned to make herself scream and loves that. She gives great kisses...The Boy doesn't like them because they are still the wet, slobbier kind, but it is still sweet to see her stretch to get him. I will post pictures soon. We have them, we just have to transfer them to the computer. Soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Baby kisses make me laugh!

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google