Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What Kind Is It?

Last night, the family booked it home from our walk because The Boy had to pee. It took us about 10 minutes to walk from our neighbors house down the street to our house. At this point, as most moms can imagine, everyone, including The Boy forgot why we tried to get home so fast in the first place. As I was taking The Girl out of her stroller, The Boy looked at me and said, "I have to go and I can't wait for you to unlock the door."

So, over he trots to the side of the yard, pulls down his pants and pees right there on our next door neighbor's fence before I have a chance to respond. This is his commentary:

"Oh, that is a lot of pee. It is water pee. Do you know why it is water pee? (He doesn't wait for us to respond...we think he is breathing in between sentences.) Because I had water for dinner. There are other kinds of pee. There is milk pee, juice pee and sometimes if it is a special night there is kool-aid pee. (He has had kool-aid once!)"

He finishes his business and we all walk into the house. As I walk to the bathroom to take care of my business, he yells, "Momma, you are going to have tea pee." And then he laughs hysterically because, my pee rhymes.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Love it! Ah, boys. Mine LOVES to pee in the grass, on a fence, by the road, in a bush - pretty much anywhere but the toilet.

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google