Monday, October 12, 2009

Restful Weekend

I really love the weekends when there isn't anything going on except quality time at home with the family. This weekend was one of those weekends, nothing but rolling around on the floor with the kiddos tickling, reading books and watching football (maybe too much football).

Fall has finally touched down here. The leaves are changing and the temperature hasn't been above 65 degrees in about a week. There is a crispness in the air...fall is my favorite time of year. It is host to trick or treating, bonfires, hikes, camping and of course Thanksgiving. My goal is to make some great memories this year. The Boy is at the age where he remembers everything, so I am hoping to make the most of it. For The Girl, we will just document, document, document.

The Girl's personality continues to grow. I say this a million times a day, but she is completely different from her brother. She is moody, outspoken, and loud. I love it! She is sassy and wants things her way. The Husband told me yesterday that he thinks I treat her a little different from the boy. I guess I baby her too much. I like to rock her before she goes to sleep. I don't like to let her cry too much...etc., etc. I don't think it is true, but she is my last baby (unless God has other plans) and a little excessive cuddling isn't going to hurt her or me. And, try as I may to rock her to sleep, she only lets me do so until she pushes me away because she is ready to stretch out in her crib. She is already so big, it is only a matter of time before she crawls in her bed without help. Tears...




1 comment:

Theresa said...

She's beautiful. You're doing all the right things by enjoying every moment.

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google