Friday, October 2, 2009

What a Week!

This week has been crazy. I have spent all week except today at home with The Girl...some nasty virus. I thank God everyday for having healthy children most of the time. I did not enjoy seeing her get tested for everything under the sun. I am also thankful that we have a very through pediatricians office. She is back at daycare today and I am missing her snuggles. She was very cuddly all week. She is usually too busy to cuddle much.

In different events, The Boy got in trouble this week at school. As luck would have it, I think he is bored out of his mind. If anyone has an answer to this problem, let me know. We are already supplementing him at home and his teacher is giving him advanced work. And so it continues...

How did he get in trouble you might ask? He told me he made a bad choice to say butt over and over during circle time, sometime touching his butt. He was telling me the story and it took everything I had not to laugh out loud. He also told me that next time he will say buttocks because that is the correct name for your butt. He also apologized to his teacher the next day and was very well behaved. His teacher told me that the "butt incident" was a direct result of peer pressure....yikes...he isn't even in regular school yet. So on top of a discussion about appropriate classroom behavior, we had to have a discussion about peer pressure. Man, parenting is hard.

No comments:

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google