Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

The hiatus is over. I am back on line after the break. I am so blessed and thankful for the great two weeks I had off with the family. It was a great breather and a great reminder of how wonderful my kids and husband are.

The Boy and I had a date last night to end the holidays. We went to see "The Princess and the Frog." The movie was amazing. Disney hasn't had a movie like this in a while, simple and sweet. The message was about understanding what you need versus what you want. The Boy understood that and I thought to myself, sometimes I forget that. It is good to get back to the simpleness of basic needs. I am hoping to remember that this year. When I asked The Boy what his favorite part was he told me it was the part where they got married. And, his favorite character was the Princess. He is so sweet.

I am working on getting some new pictures on the site today. The family had a great Christmas. The new year is bringing lots of fun as well. Stay tuned for some good stories I hope.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Love all the new pictures! They are so precious!

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google