Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Momma of a Different Animal

Isn't it always the case that your children need you to do something for them at the exact same time? Yesterday afternoon, I was in the process of taking off The Girl's pink converse high top tennis shoes (so cute) and The Boy came up to me in a frenzy.

The Boy: Momma, unbutton my pants, I have to pee.
(The Boy usually has no trouble unbuttoning his own pants, but this particular pair of khaki's aren't even conducive to my fingers.)
Momma: Hang on a second, I am taking off your sister's shoes.
The Boy: (hear sarcasm, which he clearly gets from his father) I guess, it's not like you have more than two hands.
Momma: That's true, smarty pants, I only have two hands.
The Boy: Wouldn't it be great if you were an octopus mom, then you would have eight hands and could do some many more things at once, and then I wouldn't have to wait.
Momma: You have no idea.

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google