Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm Calling it the Party Bus

We embarked on a step toward truly being defined by our parenthood this week. We are officially the owners of, wait for it, a dun...dun...dun... minivan. I know, so cliche, but it has happened. I am following in the footsteps of all my mommy friends who have already taken this leap, the one that says, "Look at me, I do nothing else but cart my kids to their over scheduled lives." No more pretending that I can escape Mommyhood for a small time by just getting in the car.

I have to say, I love it. The kids love it. Heck, even the Husbands likes it. The decision was a good one. All the room. The prospect of being able to fit more than just my kiddos in the van makes me giddy with excitement. The ability to take family trips with the grandparents has me overjoyed. We can all fit in ONE vehicle. Yay! I am happy to be partially defined by this hunk of metal and plastic. I hope that it is still okay to fantasize about that sporty convertible...it is only 18 years away.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Congratulations. Minivans ROCK!

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google