Monday, April 30, 2007

I Listen

The boy has started putting himself in time out. This morning, he decided to do so after not listening to a request his father made. He walked over to his chair and said, "I in time out, I don't listen." Neither Husband or I had any intention of putting him in time out. He looked up at us from his chair and said, "I want to get out." We didn't put him in time out, so we didn't tell him he could get out. Finally, he got out of his chair, walked over to me and said, "I listen." Makes me wonder if time out evens works when disciplining him, especially if he can do the whole process without our instigation.

1 comment:

HTK said...

That's hilarious! I think that Nicholas and Lilly should hang out so he can teach her that concept.... :-)

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google