Friday, May 4, 2007

Time Keeps on Slipping....

So, I have begun the count down to the big three-oh! Only 21 days (three weeks) until I turn 30. Yikes, where did the time go. Folks describe 30 as the new 40. I totally see it. It is no longer the mid-life crisis, it is the quarter life crisis.

Now, according to the definition of the quarter-life crisis, I should be passing this portion of my life on May 26th. No more worrying about my life or its meaning. That is a huge relief! I can't help but think that isn't true. I still don't know what I want to be when I "grow" up. I am built to be the kind of person who should know...it is a control issue thing. Alas, I am totally out of control in this arena. Someone send me a map to my life destination...please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

30 is where it's at! Until you have to actually tell someone what your age is...and you have to say the word "thirty." However, after you say it a few times, it just rolls off the tongue and you're thankful it's not late thirties...

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google