Wednesday, June 6, 2007

10 Things I Have Learned This Week

1. My two year old CAN take the lid off his sippy cup without help. (Milk on
couch!)

2. I no longer enjoy working at 8 PM. Now I wonder why I used to enjoy it.

3. Turning 30 doesn't make you feel any different.

4. No matter how much I try to give up my 1 cup a day coffee habit, I just can't do it.

5. Little boys get very excited about striped underwear...at least my little boy does.

6. No matter how much a child eats at dinner, 30 minutes later he will be SOOOO hungry.

7. Socks and sandals do not go together no matter how old you are, but you can't explain that to a two year old.

8. It doesn't matter how warm it is outside, I will always have to wear a fleece pullover when I am in my office.

9. A bath is not a real bath without bubbles.

10. No matter how busy my day is, I will always have time to sit and talk to those I love for hours.

1 comment:

Heather said...

This list and the new photo are great. In the photo, Nicholas looks more like you than he has in awhile.

I tried calling one night but you were working. And other than that my life has been crazy (water heater issues!). I'll try calling tonight but have to pack for PA.

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google