Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Laugh A Day

Being a parent is exhausting sometimes, but I can honestly say that I laugh hard everyday because of something that my young ones says. It amazes me everyday how fast the Boy picks things up and how quickly his mind works. This quickness also reminds me daily that I need to be careful what I say around him and how I say it. We haven't had any craziness in this area yet, but I know I am going to slip.

Last night, prior to going back into work at 7:30 PM, I was playing with the Boy downstairs. He has a fascination with baseball right now and enjoys hitting a ball with the bat. Last night, he attempted to pick up a ball out of his ball pit while holding his bat. This was a task that proved to be a little difficult to manage as his hands were full. He looked up and me and his daddy and in his most serious voice said, "I need another hand." I don't know if it was just because I hadn't laughed a lot that day or what, but I thought it was the funniest thing I have heard for a while. I laughed very loudly and the Boy followed suit. I am not sure if he knew why we were laughing, but if he would have asked me, I would have said, "Casagande."

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google