Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Time to Get Back on The Horse

It has been a long time since I last wrote. Sorry to anyone out there still reading. This second pregnancy has really spun me for a loop. I spent the majority of March sick. This, in turn, made me what to shy away from writing. I just wanted to lay around and feel better. As we enter into spring, I am feeling better, but now welcome seasonal allergies to the mix. Fun times.

Over the last month many new things have happened. The Boy played in his first soccer game this weekend. Go Tigers! It was a balmy 40 degrees for the game. Needless to say, all the spectators froze their soccer shorts off, but The Boy and The Husband had tons of fun staying warm while running up and down the field. The Boy scored the one and only goal for our team. He was exhausted by the end. It was great fun.

I promise to be more diligent about blogging. Here is a little tidbit to take you away until next time...

The Boy has become increasingly interested in where God and Jesus live. I attribute this to Sunday School, prayer at dinner and before bed and our new routine of reading a bible story each night before The Boy lays down. Here is a fun conversation that occured at dinner one night last month.

The Boy: God is great, God is good, let us thank him for this food. Amen.
Us: Amen.
The Boy: Momma, where is God?
Momma: He is everywhere, remember? (We have talked about this before.)
The Boy: Then, where is Jesus?
Momma: Well, Jesus is in your heart.
The Boy: Where is your heart?
I point to my chest.
The Boy: Jesus lives in your boobies?

I should have pointed to his chest.

Until later this week!

No comments:

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google