Friday, May 30, 2008

Feeling the Excitement

Things are moving right along in the pregnancy department. Thirteen weeks to go. I thought I only had 12, but recounted this morning and I have one more than I thought. BLAST! The second trimester has been much better than the first. But, I think I am feeding a chocolate pop tart addicted baby. I can't seem to get enough of them. They just sound delicious...

I am becoming increasing enamoured at The Boy's love and understanding of this whole baby thing. He is really getting into it. He wants to buy clothes for the baby. He gives my belly hugs and kisses. He sings to my stomach at night. The love is there. It makes me so excited to see what will happen when September rolls around. I love having a compassionate boy.

No comments:

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google