Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Can I Sleep in the Tent Again

Camping expedition number one was a great success. So much so that The Boy continues to ask daily if he can sleep in the tent again tonight. I for one was completely surprised that he made it in the tent all night. He was so excited and so proud of himself. I was too.




The Husband set the tent up at 5 PM Saturday night and The Boy was ready to go to sleep five minutes after the sleeping bags were put in the tent. I think the best thing about the whole camping in the backyard excursion was watching my husband with my son. It is one of my favorite things to do. He is so good with him. Caring, funny and childlike when he needs to be. I know there are a lot of things The Boy won't remember about his early childhood, but I know the way his Daddy loves him will be one thing he will always remember. The night was filled with smores, fireflies and Uno. Most importantly, it was filled with laughter and love.

No comments:

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google