Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Could It Be?

I walked outside today to put a little something in the mail and low and behold it was cool and smelled, dare I say it, like Fall! I hate to jump the gun, but it was only 62 degrees today and the smell of leaves and crisp Autumn air were undeniable. Fall is my favorite season and part of the reason (in my mind) we moved back to Kentucky from Dallas. According to the paper today, it was 90 degrees in Dallas. I will take 60 and cool any day.

I am hoping that we still get to do some of our Fall traditions this year with The Girl being so little. Can you believe she will already be two weeks old tomorrow? I can't believe it. Every year we go pick pumpkins, attend art festivals, etc. I guess there is no harm in taking her while she is so little. I worry, of course, about cold and flu season. No one will ever be able to touch my child. All of that of course will go out the window when she goes to daycare in November/December. Anyone want to give me a million dollars so I can stay home?

I like to do a new fun fall treat for the family every year. Any suggestions out there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Bardstown Arts and Crafts Fair is the 2nd weekend in October...wanna bring the fam?

The Bourbon Festival is this weekend...babysitting services available should you decide for an afternoon out!

BJ

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google