Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Next Generation

It has happened, The Boy has become more technologically advanced than me. While he may not know the ins and outs of the computer, he has conquered a lot for a three year old. Every night is met with the comment that he hasn't played on the computer in a long, long time. For him a long, long time is since the night before. Here he is concentrating on the task at hand.I think the tongue helps him concentrate. I can remember a time before email was mainstream. I didn't even have an email address until college and that system was very archaic compared to where we are now. I can't imagine what things will be like when The Boy gets to college. At the rate he is learning now, he will be teaching me how to do things on the computer in now time.

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google