Monday, November 3, 2008

What a Weekend!

I was talking with a friend on Saturday an we both agree that Fall is the busiest time of the year. It seems our families have been very, very busy since October 1st. believe it is the on set of holidays that makes it so. This weekend alone was enough to make us crazy. We had Halloween and trick or treating on Friday night. The Boy has been so excited all week and it was really driving The Husband and I crazy. It was cute, but overwhelming.


On Saturday, we had a football watching party for The Husband's work and then went out to a Fall Party. All this with a two month old in tow made momma a tired girl. The Girl did great and the weather was great, but boy did it wear us out.


To make things more complicated, I woke up Sunday morning with something wrong with my right eye. As I type, my right eye is closed and my left eye is doing all the seeing for me. I went to the Doc in a Box (Immediate Care Center) on Sunday morning. I thought I would be the only one there when the place opened, but no, there were close to ten people waiting for the doors to open. An hour later, the doc indicated that I could have pink eye or it could be allergy related. I should have been concerned when she didn't really look in my eye, just at it from a distance, but she is a doctor, I took her for her word. Antibiotics and allergy eye drops and now real improvement. I have been advised by the husband to call my regular doc and get my eye looked at again. Ugh! I think I will wait until tomorrow to see how things are going...no pun intended.

No comments:

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google