Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Food Went Where?

Tis the season for Halloween candy and we try to limit The Boy's intake to one piece a day. He usually picks out the piece he wants before he leaves for school in the morning...that is how serious he is about getting his quota. He only cashes in on his choice if he eats a good dinner and we try to have him wait an hour before he partakes. Tonight his choice was a Tootsie Pop.

Momma: I want you to wait until 7 to eat your candy.
The Boy: I don't think I can. Why do I need to wait?
Momma: Your food in your belly needs to digest.
The Boy: My food did die. It is in heaven.

Of course, I am laughing as is The Husband at this point. We also find out that food gets reincarnated...he told me the food was now in my belly, so could he have his sucker now?

1 comment:

Theresa said...

They're so creative!

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google