Friday, March 13, 2009

Feeling Better

I picked The Boy up from school yesterday and he was running around on the playground like a banshee. I thought 'Yay! He is finally feeling better.' I picked him up and he was very lovey and smiley. I placed him back on the sidewalk and we proceeded to walk toward the car.

Momma: It looks like you are feeling better. Are you feeling better?
The Boy: I have good news for you momma. It is exciting.
Momma: What is the news? Is your tummy better?
He points to his tummy and makes a motion downward.
The Boy: I am feeling better! I am finally all out of gas.

Thanks goodness!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

So funny!

Anonymous said...

glad everyone better and I know your not lonely anymore, hope piano lesson went well, you should write a book enjoy site finally figured out how to comment

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google