Wednesday, March 11, 2009

No More Sickness

This is what I get for saying out loud a few weeks ago "The kids haven't been sick all winter." Sickness has roared its ugly head in our house especially for The Boy. First we had ear infections and the crude all the way around and now, The Boy is having a hard time fighting off this stomach virus. I really thought I was going to have to take him to the ER last night because he was crying so hard about his stomach pain. A very violent bathroom trip helped ease the pain. It made me want to cry.

Sweet as he is this is the conversation we had as I was holding and rocking with him last night as I let him watch DVR'ed American Idol with me:

Momma: I hope you feel better soon, you have your first piano lesson tomorrow night. If you are still feeling bad, we will have to cancel it.
The Boy: I don't want to cancel it.
Momma: We would just reschedule.
The Boy: Well, Momma, if my tummy only hurts a little tiny bit, can I still go play the piano?
Momma: Let's see how you feel tomorrow.
The Boy: The more you hold me, the less my tummy hurts.

Needless to say, The Boy slept with us in our bed last night.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Poor baby! I hope his tummy feels better soon!

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google