Thursday, March 5, 2009

Weekend Travel

It appears the kiddos are finally on the mend. They both still have runny noses and raspy coughs, but no fevers and no fussiness. Although as we learned this past week, acting completely normal could be a sign of sickness in our house.

I am glad that things are looking healthy since I will be travelling out of town without any family with me this weekend. I am going to Seattle to a conference. I never imagined I would be away from The Girl while she is still exclusively breast fed, but I am making a go of it. Frozen milk to the rescue. This trip will be a great indicator for me as to what the travel time will be like when we fly in the late spring to California to visit The Husband's family. He is not all that excited about traveling through three time zones with two kids under the age of 5, but I say it will be an adventure. It may not be a pleasant adventure, but it will be an adventure none the less.

No comments:

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google