Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Celebrations

Late spring is full of celebrations for our family. We have my birthday, my dad's birthday, Mother's day, The Husband's birthday and Father's day. There are four other extended family birthdays mixed in there as well. Crazy! Today is The Husband's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUSBAND. I am a mere 15 days older than The Husband, but in my house, that makes me old, older than everyone, the oldest person in the world according to The Boy.

I will have to say, I love being over thirty. It isn't bad. I don't feel old. I am sure that will change as time continues to pass, but right now, I am in a good place. My kids keep me feeling young. Today, I have a spiderman cell phone in my purse. It was a nice surprise to know that I can call spiderman anytime I need to. I think I might walk around the office with it attached to my ear.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday at the Husband! And happy belated Birthday to you!

Sallie said...

Don't worry; you'll never be older than Sam!

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google