Monday, June 15, 2009

My Big Girl

The Girl is 42 weeks or 9 1/2 months old already and I am not ready for some of the changes that have arrived. In the last three weeks, she has crawled, pulled herself up, said up, bye-bye and uh-oh and clapped her hands...these changes I like. It is good to see them. It shows her personality, etc. On top of that, she has dismissed pureed baby food, has seemingly started to self wean and has started with the separation anxiety. Those make me sad, especially the self weaning portion of things. She is too little to do that already. I keep telling myself that she is just taking a break from nursing and will be ready to start it up full force again tomorrow. I can hope, right!? Before I know it, she will be asking for the car keys so she can go meet some ya-hoo at the movie theatre because guys don't pick girls up anymore when they go on dates. I'm a little scared.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

It is a little sad to watch them grow up. Luke starts kindergarten in August and I'm constantly on the verge of tears because of it.

Unknown said...

She will always be your little girl...

Love you,
Mandy

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google