Thursday, June 18, 2009

Biography of Dad

The Boy got to fill out a worksheet at school titled "All About My Dad." Here are his answers:

My dad is 32 years old.
His favorite thing to do is play with me.
His favorite movie/tv show is basketball.
His favorite food is asparagus.
The coolest thing about my dad is running.
My favorite thing to do with my dad is play boat.

Some of these are right on the money like the age, the basketball thing. Some of them are just funny. Asparagus is not The Husband's favorite food, but The Boy doesn't like asparagus so The Husband talks about it all the time. You know, how good it is, how it makes you strong, etc. I guess that makes it seem like it is The Husband's favorite food. We weren't real sure what playing boat was at first, but then realized that his teacher misunderstood him...it should be playing "Bolt" as in the movie. Apparently, they pretended to be Bolt downstairs on Monday night...must have been a great game.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

That is so gosh darn precious! I love, love, love kids!

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google