Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho

If you haven't been able to tell, I haven't been feeling blogosphere land lately. I think I began this blog as a way to feel better about being a working mom. It was my way of journaling all the things I am not missing out on as I sit at work day in and day out. It is a catharsis of sorts, it makes me feel better...most of the time. I know I am a happier person when I work outside they home, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I really was able to stay home.

Another reason for the lack of posts is that I am having a hard time getting into the Christmas Spirit. This is not cool, especially since both kiddos are really into it this year. Help, someone send me something that will change my attitude.

Don't get me wrong, I put on the Christmas face for my kiddos. I hope they haven't noticed a difference. We put up decorations, we are doing the infamous advent calendar that I have talked about here and here again this year and it is even Christmasy outside this year. What is my problem?

Hopefully tomorrow, I will be able to post some fun pictures of the Advent Calendar events and a video of Nicholas' rectial performance. He did great by the way!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Remember Christmas. This wont' get you feeling all red and green, holly and jolly, but perhaps it will motivate you to inspire your own children. It brought tears to my eyes, and I can feel the Christmas glow.

http://www.weboflove.org/inspiring_stories_08/081223_christmas_story

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google