Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Meet Fineas

We have a new member of the family. Meet Fineas, The Boy's new Beta fish. He is blue. We had some spare time yesterday before meeting The Husband for dinner and stopped at a local pet store. Thank goodness they didn't have any puppies at the store. They did have kittens. The girl proclaimed as soon as she saw one of the little gray tabby cats, "That is my kitty." Too bad The Husband is allergic.
The Boy is very excited about a pet that just sits there. Last night, we had this conversation.

The Boy: I think Fineas is cold.
Momma: He isn't cold, fish don't really get cold.
The Boy: Well, my feet are cold right now, what if he gets cold.
Momma: As long as his water stays at room temperature, he will be fine. He won't get too hot or too cold.
The Boy: That's good, it would be really hard to put a blanket on him

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I love Fineas! I'm a huge fan of Phineas and Ferb. Do you guys watch that on Disney?

Jess said...

We don't watch it, but you are the third person to tell me about it today! Maybe we need to tune in.

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google