Friday, July 9, 2010

Long Time No Post



I don't know where the summer has gone. It has flown by and I haven't taken the time to sit down and write much about how life is going. It is going swell, just swell. The Family spend the holiday weekend at a family reunion for my mother's side of the family. We also got to spend some time with my favorite Aunt from my dad's side. I just love her and this was the first time the kids have met her and everyone else. It was nice to see that.

The Boy went fishing all day at the reunion. He caught a total of 14 fish. He was very excited.

The Girl was completely fascinated by the fishing worms. She spent a great deal of time looking at them and taking them to see various family members. I just love the fact that she is rough and tumble as well as interested in wearing dresses. I think it will be a great combination.

Having spent a great majority of my life away from my extended family. I have only recently started to understand the value of knowing them better. I have been learning so much about our family history and where my family comes from and I hope to pass this along to my kiddos when the time comes.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Glad it is all going so well! Love the pics of the kids.

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google