Monday, August 6, 2007

The Seven Year Itch

Going to the chapel and your gonna get married...this was the song parading through my mind seven years ago. The Husband and I have been married seven years as of yesterday (August 5th). I can honestly say that it doesn't seem like it was that long ago. It was the Husband's turn to plan the evening, we alternate every year. We had a fantastic night. We went out for drinks and then to dinner. The restaurant we went to was a great pick. It was like stepping back in time. For the first time in our adult lives, we ordered an entire bottle of wine to help celebrate the year's together. I drank most of that bottle...hmmm.

All I can say is, that I am very blessed, still very in love and very thankful for all that I have. Thanks to the Husband for 7 great years of marriage, I wouldn't change a thing. I love you.

No comments:

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google