Monday, June 14, 2010

Hot Fun in the Summer!

It is H-O-T...hot, hot, hot. It is June and the temperature is already 95 to 100 degrees, not counting the heat index. Crazy. I picked the hottest summer we have had in three years to choose to stay home and run around with the kiddos.

So far, things have been great. I often find myself wondering what I did before I stayed home. My day is so full, every day...full to the max! Wait, I know, I worked ALL the time! I was looking back at my schedule from last year and I worked every weekend, in addition to every regular work day, for three months straight last year. RIDICULOUS! No wonder my kids are so glad to see me stay home with them.

Pictures to come soon. I am having technical difficulties.

1 comment:

Mel said...

YAY! So glad you & the kiddos are having a good time, despite this heat. Great spending time with you on Saturday. I really miss seeing you on a daily basis!

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google