Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Done with Dreaming

Well, the pregnancy dreams have officially kicked in. I have always been an avid dreamer and I remember my dreams all the time. It seems as if The Boy received this trait from me as well. Last night I accosted my poor husband in his sleep. More than once. I am pretty sure I hit him very hard.

This is the second dream I have had where The Boy has become lost. The first dream it happened in the mall. In this dream, I am not sure where we were, but I blamed The Husband for it in the dream, thus the profuse hitting.

I am not sure if these dreams are a result of the fact that Baby #2 is going to be here soon, or what. Is my subconscious trying to tell me that I will feel like I have lost The Boy because I am spending less time with him? Being a working mom, I am not sure how I am going to keep up with two little ones. The Husband says that it will just work itself out, but I do worry about having enough energy to give them all the quality time they need.

So, because of this dream, that is all I have thought about this morning, spending adequate time with my beloved children. When, in reality, my dream last night was more likely a direct result of watching a documentary on HBO before bed about human trafficking in China. The human trafficking is a result of the One Child Policy in China. Why do I watch things like that? The same thing happened after I read the book Middlesex. I kept having dreams that this child would be a hermaphrodite. I really should sensor what I am putting into my brain while my thoughts are so easily swayed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched that same documentary, and it would cause anyone nightmares!

Unknown said...

IT SEEMS LIKE YOU WORRY TOO MUCH...
TAKE IT EASY YOU'LL THAT BABY AN
ULSER...LOL...

Unknown said...

YOU'LL GIVE THAT BABY
LOL

Christmas 2009

Google Search

Google